Monday, March 8, 2010

K-Pat 1.8: Sistaaaz doin' it for themselves.



Here is my baby gurl Forest and her lil sistaaa Lady. This photo was taken quite some time ago, they are growing up real quick now. I'm already worried that Forest is going to leave home wearing a pink velour tracksuit that has Hottie '69 written in diamante detail with her Pimp trying to convince me that he is going to take her to Hollywood and make her the next Halle Berry. I know my gurl is beautiful and talented but I don't think she's seen Ms.Berry's performance in James Bond that's difficult to live up to for a newbie. But I shall wish her the best when the day comes.

Preferred Names: Fa'era and La Teesha.
Celebrity look alikes: Beyonce and Lady Gaga.

Youse been K-Patted guuurrrllllzzzzzz!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment